All property photos
- Open floor plan offers a grand entryway with a barrel ceiling leading to an elegant living room with a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and lovely bay window, and dining room with custom cut out for a large wine refrigerator or bar with french doors out to patio, executive office with high ceilings and dormer detail, skylight and french doors - all of this before you reach the light filled and expansive great room and cook's kitchen with a vaulted ceiling, a Viking 6 gas burners and grill stove with pot filler, granite countertops, island with prep sink and 2nd dishwasher (drawer). Large sliders lead out to the patio and backyard offerings.
- Main floor includes a master suite with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, french doors out to the backyard and full master bath with separate vanities, a jetted tub, large glass-enclosed shower, and spacious all connected to a generous walk-in closet. There are also 2 en-suite secondary bedrooms with walk-in closets, an exexcutive office along with another full bathroom and powder room.
- The second floor features a 4th bedroom used as an exercise room with rubber floor installed, full bathroom and a oversized and classy bonus room with coffered ceiling.
- Expansive Peter Koenig designed backyard offers a sparkling salt water pool and spa, outdoor shower, pavilion, fire pit, planting areas, lush lawn, horseshoe court, pergola & gardening area. Enjoy quiet (or crazy) evenings in this private, pancake flat backyard - a true entertainer’s backyard.
- Additional Interior Features: Soaring ceilings, french doors and skylights; cook's kitchen with Viking 6-burner plus grill gas range and stove, center island with prep sink, dishwasher drawer, and bar seating; kitchen is open to a spacious family room with a gas fireplace; hard-wired speaker system.
- Additional Exterior Features: Fully owned solar for salt water pool/spa, oversized 2-car garage, RV/Boat storage area and fully engineered septic system.
- Ideal location on a cul-de-sac on the coveted Westside of Alamo. Located within the San Ramon Valley Unified School District, walking distance to Creative Learning Preschool, Rancho Romero Elementary School (SRVUSD) and minutes to the Iron Horse Trail with walk/bike access to charming downtown, shops and restaurants of Alamo, Danville and Walnut Creek; and trail head access to the hiking/biking trails of the Las Trampas Regional Park. Hap Magee Park, Livorna Park and a whole lot more !
Lovely living in this magical and private setting. Why settle for ordinary when you can have fabulous !
Located approximately 20 miles east of Oakland via California Highway 24, Alamo provides residents with a serene, tranquil environment. Alamo is nestled within the Northern California countryside and the large custom homes on half-acre lots further enhance the peaceful serenity of this unincorporated area of Contra Costa County. Despite its relatively remote location, public transportation is still an option for Alamo residents.The Walnut Creek BART Route 21 will connect you to the Walnut Creek station. From there, you can ride to Downtown Oakland or the Civic Center in San Francisco in approximately 60 and 90 minutes, respectively. Alamo is incredibly kid-friendly and has plenty of outdoor activities available. You can often see kids riding their horses along the sandy streets of the outdoor neighborhoods. The area also features plenty of great public parks such as Andrew H. Young Park, Hap Magee Ranch Park, Livorna Park, and Rancho Romero School Sports Field and Park. Each of these provide a variety of different amenities such as sports fields and courts, dog parks, and playgrounds.The 33-mile multi-use Iron Horse Regional Trail connects Concord and Dublin, but passes directly through downtown Alamo and is ideal for horseback riding, jogging, or taking a brisk stroll any time of day. Downtown Alamo is anchored by the Alamo Hay & Grain store, which sports a fiberglass statue of a life-sized Palomino on its roof. The downtown area also features a variety of great stores and service shops. Safeway is a popular grocery store in the East Bay and the nearby Rite Aid can handle all of your over-the-counter and prescription medication needs. The Alamo Plaza Shopping Center also houses a United States Postal Office, an Orangetheory Fitness, a Wells Fargo Bank, and so much more! Alamo residents can take care of the vast majority of their errands in one convenient shopping trip. Alamo provides plenty of options for every meal of the day. Popular morning hangouts include the Alamo Cafe, Peasnt Courtyard, and Bagel Street Cafe; each of these restaurants provide delicious coffee, food and excellent service. If you’re looking for a lunch, dinner, or date night option, consider stopping by one of these spots: Xenia Bistro & Steakhouse; Peasant Courtyard, RJ's Asian Fusion, and more. Enjoy the best of American cuisine: The Peasant’s Courtyard features a variety of American and European-style sandwiches, salads and more plus outdoor seating, this is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner - hanging with family & friends, work meetings. Ha-La Sushi is also a winner with its amazing Shrimp Tempura, flavorful Chicken Teriyaki, or their signature sushi rolls - there is always something to enjoy here.